HR at Jubilant HR Consultants
Views:883 Applications:249 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:67
Head - Customer Insights & Analytics - Life Insurance Firm (10-12 yrs)
Our Client is a top Life Insurance Company headquartered at Mumbai. It became the first private life insurer to attain assets under management of `1 trillion. It is also the first insurance company in India to be listed on National Stock Exchange (NSE) and Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE).
- Develop the customer insight strategy for channel to address growth and efficiency objectives.
- Build the right tools, data infrastructure and approach to develop and propagate accurate and actionable insights.
- Work with the stakeholders to convert the customer/business insights into actionable inputs and measure the efficacies of the same.
- Use customer insights as a value driver to provide competitive advantage to business team.
- Develop a sound practice of hypothesis formation, testing and validation to address key business problems and solution.
- Lead a team of data analysts and knowledge partners and build a data and insights-based culture across the various functions of the e-Commerce channel.
Educational Qualification / Experience:
- MBA from a Tier 1 or 2+ institute with minimum 10 years of experience
- Must have worked in Business led Data analytics/customer insights/Consumer research.
- Sound knowledge of various analytical tools and statistical modelling
Knowledge & Skills:
- Person must have demonstrated his/her ability to take initiatives / displays independent and original thinking.
- Sound domain knowledge and a keen observer of emerging trends into the worlds of Digital eco system
- Be analytical in business approach.
- Possess leadership quality