Consultant at CareerNet Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Views:328 Applications:114 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Head - Customer Growth & Digital Marketing - IIT/NIT/BITS/IIM/FMS/MDI/XLRI (6-9 yrs)
Duties and responsibilities -
- End to end ownership of digital marketing for the offline fitness businesses
- Define and develop the digital marketing roadmap, approach, choice of media & platforms across both performance and branding
- Drive technology led innovations and efficiency improvement for digital channels by working closely with Product and Engineering team
- Campaign planning to define budget & ROI goals at various intervals (daily/weekly/monthly etc.) and various dimensions (products, geographies etc.)
- Drive the execution of campaigns by leading the digital marketing ops team and creative team
- Shape the digital marketing approach by working closely with important industry stakeholders like Google, Facebook etc.
- Drive new customer acquisition for the offline fitness businesses
- Building a bridge between digital marketing plans and overall customer acquisition goals for the business at various intervals (daily/monthly/quarterly etc.) and dimensions (products, geographies etc.)
- Work closely with the business team for day-to-day problem solving and revenue achievement for new customer cohort
- Work closely with Technology and Product team to identify and drive product features for improving new customer conversion
- Owning the long term acquisition health metrics for the business CAC etc.
Skills & Qualification Requirement
- 6-8 years of work experience overall, with at least 4-5 years of experience in growth & digital marketing
- Experience of driving performance marketing and customer acquisition campaigns in an internet commerce set-up is a must
- Expert level knowledge of digital marketing tools, analytics platforms, app platforms and best practices
- Experience of leading a digital marketing team
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- Strong communication (written and verbal) skills
- Engineering / MBA background from a premier institute
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.