Head - Customer Fulfilment & Process Improvement - Chemical Firm (12-15 yrs)
Industry - Chemicals / Petrochemical / Plastic / Rubber
Skills - Supply Chain Transformation, Customer Service, Warehousing, Logistics, Process Efficiency, SAP S&D, SAP, O2C, Digitization
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - Lead the process of Supply Chain Performance transformation through continuous process and operational improvement. This transformation will primarily focus on areas of Supply Chain, Customer Service, Warehousing, Logistics and Process efficiency projects.
Client Details :
Our client is one of the leading chemical giants catering to the needs of wide variety of industries. They have aggressive growth plans for India and hold a stellar market share within their line of products and services. They are looking for a Head of Customer Fulfilment & Process Improvement for the India business.
Reporting to the Head of Operations, the key accountabilities will be:
- Identify and address the issues that create barriers to transformation.
- Responsible for spearheading and managing strategic initiatives through planning, facilitation, multi-agency collaboration and promote organizational excellence with the group
- Collaboration with other departments to resolve complicated issues & issues which require special attention.
- Responsible for taking on India Specific improvement projects in Customer Service, Warehousing and logistics
- Guide Customer service function for O2C process & enhance digitalization
- Interact effectively with customers for operation as well strategic work.
- Handles escalated customer issues and ensure timely resolution to these issues.
- Identify and Align operational process and procedures covering service providers, supply chain management.
- Act as a key driver to improve procedures (SAP) and streamline processes with IT solutions.
- Explore and identify collaborative solutions with 3rd party vendors & distributors.
- Review & develop collaborative architecture & solutions to improve operational efficiency.
- Facilitate business change and IT implementation in terms of process documentation and communications.
- Design, Develop and lead change related projects for customer centricity
- Engage stake holder through all phases of project development and implementation.
- Working in close coordination with Overseas Counterparts on Supply Chain Efficiency and improvement projects
- Being the SPOC for all Overseas projects and representing ISC
Minimum 12-15 years of experience in Customer Service Management, Process Improvement and O2C Management. Good Hands on experience of SAP S&D module coupled with Word/Excel & Powerpoint is crucial. The person should have good communication & problem-solving skills. Experience in handling Export & Direct Indent Sales Documentation if desirable. The person should be a good team player and have the knowledge on E-biz portal, Customer complaint System, SAP, IT tools, C4C Tools, etc.
Job Offer :
An excellent opportunity to work with a fast-growing player that offers great prospects and competitive pay besides a healthy work life balance.
Contact - Swapnil Khetan - +91 (0) 22 4236 3332
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.