Founder at Talentart Partners
Views:482 Applications:149 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Head - Customer Experience - Internet/Online (12-15 yrs)
One of the fastest-growing firms in the country is looking for a Head of Customer Experience and part of the senior leadership team.
The role is responsible to improve the overall experience at the workplace by ensuring the quality of service delivery, building a strong culture, while scaling the team and centers as the company grows!
Responsibilities would include, among others:
- Understanding consumer requirements and aligning product offerings to the same
- Understanding usage behavior of customers and existing subs and maximizing their revenue delivery from them thru relevant offerings.
- Building Customer Experience Strategy in line with the Vision of the company
- End to end ownership of all customer-facing channels Voice & Non-Voice
- Managing Contact Centre
- Should have 12 plus years of experience in customer experience in the service industry or high growth startup.
- Post Graduate (B Tech would be preferred)
- Strong inclinations/expertise in process improvements and re-engineering
- Experience in driving quality management systems to improve effectiveness in teams/ processes
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.