Founder at Emploi Consultancy
Views:426 Applications:137 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Customer Experience - Internet/Online (10-18 yrs)
Role and Responsibilities
- Periodically mapping and managing the customer and Key Account Managers (KAM's) experience journey for bijnis.
- Being a key business partner to the local and regional operations teams for better management of the customer, KAM's and vendor support operations
- Analyzing key metric trends, voice of customer and iterating ways to improve workflow and operational performance, both short-term and long-term.
- Inculcating a CX mindset by collaborating with various departments, such as Sales, Marketing,
- Operations, Compliance, etc. on the customer and KAM's journeys to drive every departments' attention to important CX topics for all verticals and expeditions.
- Conducting user research via customized surveys, focus group discussions, interviews and further analysis to derive qualitative insights on various stages of the customer journey for different business needs.
- Liaising with departments within bijnis to reduce customer touchpoints by resolving common problems using data-driven analysis and processing customer feedback.
- Working with the regional support operations team to ensure premium quality of support offered to the customers and KAM's partners.
- Helping the support teams handle complicated and difficult escalations while empowering them further by removing roadblocks.
- Managing and implementing new technology and tools to improve the team's efficiency in managing the customer and rider experience better.
- At least 10 years of experience in customer experience project delivery roles
- Experience in setting up and managing the delivery of projects at a large scale.
- Experience of transforming the customer experience to a digitally defined and equipped function
- Have successfully worked/led projects on Chatbots, conversations Ais, Voice Bots, Multilingual and NLP capabilities
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.