HR Associate at Talentiser
Views:955 Applications:506 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:494
Head - Customer Experience - Internet/eCommerce (5-7 yrs)
- Responsible for creating, managing and owning company's Customer Experience Strategy
- Monitor, Evaluate & Improve Net Promoter Score (NPS), Customer Satisfaction (CSAT), Customer Churn Rate, and Customer Retention
- Assist in defining the Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) that company's Customer Service strategy must achieve.
- Develop & document processes & training modules
- Develop listening points in the customer journey, define segmentation of customer base and identify opportunities for improvement of existing services, introduction of new services, and scaling of all operations
- Have a clear understanding of the company's business objectives so as to strategize Customer Experience efforts such that it contributes to the achievement of the business goals.
- Optimize business costs and processes
- Develop, train and build a high-performing customer experience team with a blend of inhouse and outsourced operations
- Ensure that the customer experience team works in collaboration with all other business functions
- Leverage existing and additional relevant technologies for reporting and analytics across customer service and other customer facing functions