HR Associate at Talentiser
Views:468 Applications:360 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:103
Head - Customer Experience - Internet/eCommerce (5-7 yrs)
- Responsible for creating, managing and owning company's Customer Experience Strategy
- Monitor, Evaluate & Improve Net Promoter Score (NPS), Customer Satisfaction (CSAT), Customer Churn Rate, and Customer Retention
- Assist in defining the Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) that company's Customer Service strategy must achieve.
- Develop & document processes & training modules
- Develop listening points in the customer journey, define segmentation of customer base and identify opportunities for improvement of existing services, introduction of new services, and scaling of all operations
- Have a clear understanding of the company's business objectives so as to strategize Customer Experience efforts such that it contributes to the achievement of the business goals.
- Optimize business costs and processes
- Develop, train and build a high-performing customer experience team with a blend of inhouse and outsourced operations
- Ensure that the customer experience team works in collaboration with all other business functions
- Leverage existing and additional relevant technologies for reporting and analytics across customer service and other customer facing functions
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.