Principal Consultant at Team Lease
Views:3294 Applications:305 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Head - Customer Experience - Hospitality (8-15 yrs)
To work closely with the Operations Heads along with respective Front office and Tech teams in order to achieve operational objectives. Complete responsibility for new clients sign In, Retention, Operations, Customer experience, Events, Community engagement, Process, Technology Introduction, Team Management, Expansion.
- Facilitating outstanding customer service.
- Creating a warm and welcoming environment via Smartworks hospitality initiatives.
- Resolve member issues with professionalism and patience.
- Conduct sales tours to execute on sales strategy and maintain high occupancy.
- Managing community initiatives designed to develop member relationships.
- Inputting and maintaining accurate data across various platforms. Overseeing and executing daily office operations.
- Liaison with facilities team on building operations and maintenance.
- Management of local vendors and potentially an Admin Supervisors.
- Seek opportunities to engage members to discover and discuss member's objectives.
- Recommend best practices, including but not limited to: community management, sales, events, training, and member experience on a company-wide level.
- Resolve member complaints regarding other members through neutral fact investigation and process termination of membership when warranted.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.