Associate Director at Scrabble
Views:1539 Applications:406 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:92
Head - Customer Experience - Healthcare (8-18 yrs)
Scrabble has been mandated to hire a Head Customer Experience for a fast-growing healthcare service provider. The role will be based out of Hyderabad.
- Serve as an influential expert on the client experience/engagement fundamentals
- Focus on communication aspect of the clients, review feedback and work out strategies/plan/create holistic solutions to improve the experience
- Client journey mapping
- Implement changes that addresses client queries/needs/complaints/concerns
- Segmentation of clients into meaningful groups
- Increase client satisfaction, loyalty and advocacy
- Increase Net Promoter Score (NPS), Client Satisfaction (CSAT), Client Engagement Score (CES)
- Track client experiences across online and offline channels and touch points.
- Align client experience strategies with the marketing initiatives
- Analyze patient satisfaction metrics to track and monitor satisfaction/engagement trends. Effectively interpret and explain patient experience data to internal stake holders.
- Identify gaps/opportunities for service & engagement improvement, and develop and implement recommended action to improve the patient experience.
- Work collaboratively with multidisciplinary teams to develop action plans and execute department and/or service line specific initiatives.
- Make visits to all the units of the organization to understand the service trends, patient experience, and leakages, formulate and implement strategies.
- Interaction with internal departments
- MIS & reports
Skills & Ability Required
- 10 to 15 years of experience in Customer/Client experience role from Hospitality, Healthcare, Airlines, Retail & Banking industry with an MBA degree.
- Excellent communication skills (spoken & written)
- Enthusiastic, proactive, flexible and constructive approach.
- Strong organization, project management skills
- Ability to work with and engage staff at all levels within the organization.
- Problem-solving, analytical skills and attention to detailing
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Ability to work independently in a collaborative environment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.