Consultant at RapidPlace Consultants
Views:275 Applications:102 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:83
Head - Customer Experience - Financial Services (11-13 yrs)
Head- Customer Experience
Role in Brief :
- The Customer Experience Manager is a key strategic and operational leadership role responsible for the development, continuous improvement and delivery of customer service and the strategic development of operational requirements, process and technology, to deliver key service outcomes for customers
- The Customer Experience Manager is responsible for identifying and developing all culture, process and performance improvements and efficiencies for the customer and for leading/developing a team, who typically deliver customer interactions across multiple channels (Front and Back office. Telephone. Email. Online. Live Chat. Video, Social Media. Correspondence.)
The Head of Customer Experience will have the following key accountabilities :
- Provide Strategic Oversight
- Align Customer Obsession priorities with long term vision and ensure that all strategic plans and initiatives are considered and prioritized through the lens of the Customer.
- Develop and implement an overall strategic business plan to aggressively attracting new customers and retain existing customers. This plan will be in direct alignment with and support of the overall company strategy
- Accountable for the setting of all customer, channel and go-to-market strategies and integrating these strategies and strategic delivery roadmaps to enable the desired commercial shape and customer experience.
- Drive Business Performance
- Take ownership of customer experience measurement process, analysis and reporting including target setting based on continuous monitoring of customer feedback.
- Deploy initiatives to capture, manage, monitor and ultimately resolve all customer complaints.
- Drive the customer agenda, understand customer insights and disrupt current operating models through innovation across segments
- Customer Service Excellence
- Champion the case for change and have direct operational oversight over customer-facing segments
- Index, reduced Contact to Unit ratio, improved effective utilization of resources and reduced operating costs
- Improve customer care quality results by studying, evaluating, and redesigning processes/systems; establishing and communicating service metrics; monitoring and analysing results; implement changes
- Solve for key consumer pain points/experience enhancements by working closely with different functions (product, partners, tech, city teams etc.
- Lead the execution of customer experience standards and monitor performance.
- Set standards and provide frameworks and methodologies for customer segmentation to enable the design of outside-in lead customer value propositions in line with the framework.
- Build awareness around the customer and champion the cultural change to support the Customer Obsession journey and employee engagement across the company.
- Improve NPS (Net Promoter Score) - CSAT (Customer Satisfaction), or other Customer Metric.
- Enhance the First Call Resolution
- Identify new tools and technologies to better serve the customer
- Drive better sales through service
- Use Customer Insight and Root Cause Analytics to identify companywide improvements and present these to the Board/Senior Stakeholder Peers.
- Act as the Voice of the Customer across the organisation.
- Work effectively with all peers and the board/stakeholders Commercial and Finance, Marketing, Operations to negotiate and influence customer improvements
- Continually develop improvements and embed successful change projects.
- Drive quality and consistency
- User Experience
- Accountable for the delivery of a differentiated user experience through the provision of frameworks, methodologies, standards, principles and specialist advice to inform user experience design for all company's products spanning the Omni channel
- Benchmark Broking services offered across the country and adopt best practice.
- Be a true - Customer Delight Ambassador- by aligning and working closely with tech/product teams to improve the overall user experience on the Company's platforms.
The Successful Applicant :
The Head of Customer Experience will require the following attributes :
- Post Graduate/MBA from reputed Institute
- Experience in the Financial Services sector or Ecom Industry desirable with Digital Experience
- Demonstrated track record of leadership in a large corporate
- Familiar with business transformation / Culture Change projects
- Strategic thinker
- Strong Leadership ability and Influential skills
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience of managing diverse teams
- Highly data-driven and hands-on approach