Head - Customer Experience - eCommerce/Fashion & Apparel Business (10-18 yrs)
Head of Customer Experience - Ecommerce or Fashion & Apparel - Female Only
Role and Responsibilities:
- Periodically mapping and managing the customer and Key Account Managers (KAM's) experience journey for the client
- Being a key business partner to the local and regional operations teams for better management of the customer, KAM's and vendor support operations
- Analyzing key metric trends, voice of customer and iterating ways to improve workflow and operational performance, both short-term and long-term.
- Inculcating a CX mindset by collaborating with various departments, such as Sales, Marketing,
- Operations, Compliance, etc. on the customer and KAM's journeys to drive every departments' attention to important CX topics for all verticals and expeditions.
- Conducting user research via customized surveys, focus group discussions, interviews and further analysis to derive qualitative insights on various stages of the customer journey for different business needs.
- Liaising with departments within the cleint to reduce customer touchpoints by resolving common problems using data-driven analysis and processing customer feedback.
- Working with the regional support operations team to ensure premium quality of support offered to the customers and KAM's partners.
- Helping the support teams handle complicated and difficult escalations while empowering them further by removing roadblocks.
- Managing and implementing new technology and tools to improve the team's efficiency in managing the customer and rider experience better.
- At least 10 years of experience in customer experience project delivery roles
- Experience in setting up and managing the delivery of projects at a large scale.
- Experience of transforming the customer experience to a digitally defined and equipped function
- Have successfully worked/led projects on Chatbots, conversations Ais, Voice Bots, Multilingual and NLP capabilities