Talent Advisor at EduTrill | Accolite Digital
Views:425 Applications:66 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Head - Customer Engagement & Retention - FinTech (8-14 yrs)
Head Customer engagement and Retention|Growing FINTECH company|Bangalore
- Lead the development of our User segmentation, User journey and retention strategies using data-driven approaches.
- Plan and execute CRM campaigns that will increase DAUs, WAUs & MAUs across multiple channels, platforms and products.
- Leads analysis on the customer lifecycle to identify different consumer cohorts (high performing, at risk cohorts etc) , understand their motivations and develop incentive & rewards schemes that drive ARPU.
- Design new functions and workflow to improve customer experience and drive growth of customer value.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to improve product, value proposition and drive growth.
- 8+ years working in D2C User retention and engagement
- Highly strategic and analytical; strong Excel skills required
- Should have hands-on experience using one of the Marketing automation tools (Moengage, Clevertap) building and managing user journeys
- Successful track record of developing and executing campaigns utilising audience segmentation and A/B testing
- Excellent communication, collaboration and project management skills; able to adapt quickly in fast-paced environments and be highly self-motivated
- Experience in the gaming, fintech industry will be a plus.
- Experience working cross functionally with growth, creative, data and cx teams
Pref industry : Gaming , eCommerce, Internet, FinTech, EdTech, FMCG, Software Product
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.