Partner at Select Global Solutions
Views:383 Applications:93 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:75
Head - CSR Fund Raising - HealthTech Startup (3-10 yrs)
Our client is a dynamic startup working at the intersection of financial services and healthcare which is making a significant positive social impact on society.
Job Description :
- CSR Fundraising Manager / Head should have a proven track record of CSR Partnership, HNI Contacts, Fundraising to promote charitable causes.
Sales and Relationship Management:
- Lead and manage strategic partnerships with various organizations to organize fundraising campaigns and events.
- Handle external and internal communications and facilitate legal agreements with partners as needed
Organize events/conferences/seminars/concerts/charity fundraising events etc. to promote fundraising for partners
Due Diligence :
- Conduct thorough due diligence on partners to make sure they are compliant with existing laws and have a strong track record
- Conduct thorough due diligence on individuals creating personal cause campaigns to verify need and use of funds
- Help partners identify influential campaign creators or to create campaigns themselves
- Work closely with the digital marketing and content team to make sure each fundraising campaign is a big success!
Ensuring that all donors are sent feedback reports on a timely basis and that partners provide high-quality feedback reports
Develop a pipeline of campaigns that have a large scale impact and work with partners to execute those
- 3+ year of prior sales/business development/ Fundraising experience interacting with hospitals, universities, and marathons (a huge plus)
- MBA or Bachelors degree from a reputed college (MBA / Social Sector related degree a plus)
- Basic event planning experience for the social sector
- Strong network of existing relationships with hospitals, universities, marathons
- Strong network of existing nonprofit donors (a huge plus)
- Deep understanding of Indian donor mindset - individual, HNWI, or corporate
- Client servicing skills and excellence in using PowerPoint
- Act as a consultant to players in both corporate and social sectors & ability to pitch products that fit their growth plan
- Aggressive and focused approach to sourcing, meeting and closing deals
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and Hindi
- Excellent people skills
- Comfort in speaking to people of all backgrounds, ability to speak logically, be direct and inspire
- Creative self-starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working in teams
- Participating in marathons, walkathons, cyclathons (a plus)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.