HR Manager at Right Brain Recruitment
Views:421 Applications:110 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
Head - CRM & Loyalty - Financial Services (13-18 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Develop and deploy the platform engaging with key stakeholders
- Look at continuous enhancements on the platform to ensure we are ahead of the curve and are able to deliver business value
- Create program KPIs and ongoing reporting to measure loyalty program effectiveness
- Leverage technology to deliver Cost and Customer Experience advantages
- Develop and implement strategies that retain customer base and drive sale & traffic, leveraging loyalty and cross selling / upselling programs
- Include and update the rewards catalogue with up to date to manage rewards points for bank wide products
- Run campaigns segment wise, overall as required for promoting redemptions and spending on cards
- Improve the reward program consistently to ensure seamless and friendly redemption process for customers
- Identify, highlight and attempt changes in portfolio, basis overall portfolio health, and cost of addition, servicing and bank's overall objectives
- Launch and run new platforms on loyalty, rewards redemption and promote them through various offers
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Introduce and run campaigns to retain customer stickiness on credit cards through various offers
- Manage and lead the communication for the loyalty section of the website and increase mobile app ownership.
- Lead, manage and drive loyalty and rewards transactions and map it to business strategy
- Drive and manage accrual and redemption transaction for loyalty business for bank wide products
Desired Skill Sets :
- Understanding of loyalty domain with 12-18 years of experience into managing Loyalty portfolio.
- Broad knowledge of business banking products - loans, credit cards
- In depth knowledge in different mode of digital advertisements and promotions
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.