Specialist - Leadership Hiring at Saaki & Argus Consulting
Views:2263 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Head - Crisis Management - IT (10-21 yrs)
Our client a leading IT MNC in Chennai
- Facilitate live outage calls, capturing technical findings from subject matter experts, documenting action items, assigning owners and time frames and following-up on status.
- Drive critical impact calls involving multiple parties including CIOs.
- Successfully navigating the organization to identify, engage and escalate all teams required to resolve outages.
- Partnering with Business Unit Partners to identify, quantify and communicate business impact.
- Concisely detailing and summarizing the technical and business impacts of a managed event, at an executive level, often with SLT exposure.
- Ensuring communications are sent to stakeholders at regular intervals and within expected timeframes.
- Recording a detailed chronology of the incident for use in post-incident reviews.
- Monitor teams' effectiveness and work with business partners to improve process efficiency, through automation, when possible.
- Participate with ITSM Governance team in cross-functional design sessions; including collecting/sharing BU feedback on ITSM processes/procedures and helping to inform/educate BU partners on ITSM processes/procedures.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in IT Major Incident Management
- ITIL Certified
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.