Head - Credit Underwriting - Unsecured Loans (10-20 yrs)
Head - Credit Underwriting - Unsecured Loans
Exp : 10 - 20 Years
Opportunity with A financial platform for the informal sector, offering solutions tailored to customer's goals.
As the Head of Credit Analytics, you will be responsible for defining and owning the end-to-end strategy for our credit analytics business. You will manage the credit team and has expert knowledge on credit scoring using ML, risk management strategies, portfolio analytics, debt collection and fraud detection.
- Lead the credit analytics team comprising data analysts and data scientists
- Create competitive advantage for business through analytics and machine learning
- Co-own business targets for analytics driven business outcomes
- Create new age solutions through usage and implement ML solutions in big data environment
- Bring in best practices to develop statistical and/ or machine learning techniques to build models that address business needs.
- Collaborate with the team to improve the effectiveness of business decisions using data and machine learning/predictive modelling.
- Utilize effective project planning techniques to break down complex projects into tasks and ensure deadlines are kept.
- Communicate findings to team and to executives and other stake holders to ensure models are well understood and incorporated into business processes.
- 7+ years in advanced analytics, statistical modelling, and machine learning with 4+ years in credit Best practice knowledge in credit risk - strong understanding of the full lifecycle from origination to debt collection.
- Well versed with ML algos, BIG data concepts and cloud implementations
- Experience of implementing real-time decision analytics solutions
- Proven track record of developing robust and insightful communications suitable for senior management, our regulators and the Board
- Excellent communication skills. Delves into a complex problem and solves it by using large amounts of data. But can simplify as appropriate to cut to the core issue and present findings
- Great leadership skills. Very proactive. Interacts with other business leaders to both learn as well as influence. Partnership approach and collaborative attitude
- Analytical thinker and well-versed in dealing with numbers and large quantities of data
CFA/FRM is a plus
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.