Manager at Konnectrack Info Solutions
Views:757 Applications:118 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Head - Credit Risk - Technology - P&L (15-25 yrs)
Experience: 15 + years of experience in Credit Risk
The role will be building, developing and heading the Credit Risk and Lending Division overall. This position will have P&L responsibility with a key focus - from initiation to BD initiatives to focused Delivery and over Customer delight. It will also involve end to end engagement effort at different stages from problem definition to diagnoses to solution design, development and deployment; WITH the objective of providing high- quality and value - adding consulting solutions to customers; including Execution of Practice / Unit Level Process, presales, Domain, Solution and Consulting related Strategies and Initiatives and establish Centre of Excellence within the guidelines, policies and norms of the Co.
- PnL Management : Create a sustainable PnL with a focus on the top line and profitability.
- Business Development: Create a project plan to grow /establish networks and generate a healthy pipeline and closures over a period of time.
- Problem Definition: Adopt and enhance the methodology for problem definition and engage with clients to address strategic problems and pain points related to IT-driven business operations pertaining to Credit Risk and Loan Origination aspects for Banks. Break down the problem statements and scope of the overall work into logical work packets depending on the tactical and strategic needs of the clients.
- Effort Estimation and Proposal Development
- Diagnostic/Discovery/As is Assessment: Support development of methodology and lead diagnostics/ benchmarking/assessments and provide a set of hypotheses and baseline plan for a diagnostic/benchmarking exercise based on his/her experience and studies.
- Solution Evaluation and Recommendation: Support development of Methodology and lead solution evaluation for specific focus areas, supervise the solution options and advise the consulting team on any new alternatives that have been missed or any innovations that can be considered to improve the value of the solution.
- Architecture/Design/Detailing of Processes: Leverage his/her experience to understand the challenges associated with the solution design and drive to address the same and thus manage the overall quality of the solution being delivered for the focus areas owned by him/her.
- Training and Change Management: Identify the change management requirements and review engagement plan and advise on methods /alignment with respect to the client's eco-system.
- Financial Management: Monitor the profitability of consulting engagements and define methods to improve the same against Predefined goals.
- Program/ Project Management : Program manage large consulting engagement or multiple midsized engagements and take accountability of monitoring of program KPI/OEI parameters
- Marketing and Branding: Drive thought leadership through consultants in his/her focus areas and position it in forums. Assist in developing GTM Strategy through leadership and Solutions. S/he will present Company's view points for his/her focus areas in leading industry forums to improve the positioning of the company
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.