Partner at Talent Monitor
Views:704 Applications:121 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Head - Credit Risk - FinTech (8-12 yrs)
Head Credit Risk - Fintech
Role : You will help establish our credit risk management functions which involve - credit, risk, modelling & compliance.
- End to end responsibility for credit risk management projects including strategy and execution.
- Manage complete credit operations including Maker checker, process adherence, tracking, and monitoring.
- Benchmark and support implementation of best practices in digital underwriting processes.
- Build comprehensive dashboards and reporting metrics for management.
- Lead and support tech partner integrations (like credit bureaus, digital KYC vendors, credit assessment partners etc.) globally, to ensure end to end delivery and quality output.
- Track and enable delinquency and collections management processes resulting in healthy portfolio quality.
- Closely work with the analytics team on Credit model development & validation from time to time to incorporate new data source/s.
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders for timely delivery and smooth functioning of Credit Risk operations.
- 8 to 12 years of relevant work experience, in at least one of the domains - risk/credit/fraud/modeling. Experience in all domains would be a big advantage.
- Master's degree in finance, economics or accounting from Tier 1 colleges or CA.
- Basic understanding of credit scoring and portfolio management techniques, strategies, and credit risk management principles.
- Someone who's worked in lending startups/ Fintech/ Neobank with strong analytical, numerical, research and problem-solving skills would be an ideal candidate.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Strong ability to interpret data, excellent organizational, analytical and time-management skills.
- Able to understand product offerings and support in building risk strategies, acquisition strategies, product strategies, and overall business & market dynamics for portfolio growth.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.