Partner at Talent Monitor
Views:173 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Head - Credit Risk & Data Science - FinTech (5-10 yrs)
Head Credit Risk and Data Science - Fintech
- Manage the credit function of the company. Responsible for overall adequacy and effectiveness of the credit management techniques/process.
- Set the vision and strategy for the credit function working in collaboration with the leadership team.
- Create of the underwriting policies, infrastructure, development and implementation of underwriting models, decision strategies.
- Analyze and interpreting the impact of credit strategies while working under broader corporate goals
- Monitor team performance & team adherence to regulatory requirements and guidelines
- Lead a team of credit approvers to ensure high standard credit quality of the portfolio by using various credit assessment tools.
- Engage the development, implementation, review and monitoring of various credit programs and providing training and coaching to continuously upgrade the competency of the team members.
- Review and develop company's credit approval policies and guidelines as well as participate in ad hoc projects of investigative or trouble-shooting nature on specific customer portfolio.
- Monitor the credit granting and updating process and monitor periodic credit reviews.
Skills and Experience Required :
- Rich experience in managing and driving Credit Underwriting function encompassing predominantly Retail Credit with Banks, NBFC's/Fintech companies
- Deep knowledge of scorecards, credit policies in both unsecured and secured context
- Strong team player. Keen interest in mentoring and grooming team members. High intent of getting things done.
- Ability to take decision based on sound logical arguments. Seek continuous feedback to deliver most optimal solutions
- Exceptional problem-solving skills. First principles person.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.