Client Partner at Hector & Streak
Views:3386 Applications:247 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:79
Head - Credit Risk - Bank (14-22 yrs)
We would like to offer you a job opportunity
The position is with Reputed Bank and they are looking for Head - Credit Risk
CTC - Open
Location - Mumbai
Job Title: HEAD CREDIT RISK - CAD & CUT
Reporting to: Chief Risk Officer (CRO) and Board Credit Committee
The position exists to ensure ongoing compliance with Regulatory guidelines and with the Banks approved credit policy and procedures and to ensure good health of the credit portfolio. Market study and helping out DST to generate business
- Responsible for developing and managing, updating a comprehensive credit risk policies in accordance with HO/Regulatory guidelines. Ensure timely review of the same.
- Credit Strategy: Direct the development of credit strategies for industries in accordance with the bank's overall strategy. Designing new credit products in consultation with the board
- Portfolio Monitoring: Monitor and analyze the bank's credit risk exposure on an ongoing basis and advise the Management in time. Ensure a prudent level of portfolio diversification. Continuously monitor in achieving the various priority sector targets.
- Ensure a prudent level of portfolio diversification .Avoid lumpy exposure.
- Suggest restructuring of the credit portfolio and recommending measures to exit the portfolio and ensure recovery
- Credit and Credit Administration Function
- To monitor the industry concentration parameters and recommend credit limits and authorizes credit risk exposures within allocated limits of authority.
- Recommend the Credit cases to HO ensuring the risk mitigants
- Supervise entire Credit Admin function and Ensuring quality Post-sanction compliance and follow-up and achieve NIL audit comments.
- Robust Legal Documentation and security creation agreements
- Ensure Credit and Security documentation are duly completed and in place prior to disbursement of the facility.
- Standardize legal docs, build a robust legal panel for seeking legal advice / look into customized/structured products legal agreements/security
- Formulate Exit strategy in case of Non- a creation of security/ Covenant testing failure.
- Regular review of each portfolio and assess ongoing credit risk.
Suitable candidates may forward their updated profiles to along with below details