Recruiter at Hireex Consultants
Views:524 Applications:158 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:59
Head - Credit Risk Analysis - FinTech (7-12 yrs)
Head of Credit
- The Head of Credit will be responsible for overseeing the credit department of a fintech lending start-up.
- This role requires a strong understanding of credit risk management, credit analysis, and lending operations.
- The Head of Credit will work closely with other departments, including risk, compliance, and sales, to ensure that the company's lending activities are profitable and compliant with relevant regulations.
- Develop and implement credit policies and procedures that align with the company's overall business strategy and goals
- Manage the credit underwriting process, including reviewing and analysing credit applications, and making recommendations on credit decisions
- Monitor and manage credit risk for the lending portfolio, including developing risk mitigation strategies and reporting on credit quality
- Collaborate with other teams such as product, marketing, and operations to ensure that credit policies and procedures are aligned with the company's overall business objectives
- Develop and maintain relationships with external partners such as credit bureaus and other third-party service providers
- Monitor and report on the performance of the company's loan portfolio, including delinquencies and charge-offs
- Lead, coach and mentor the credit team to develop their skills and capabilities
- Stay up-to-date with changes in the regulatory environment and ensure that the company's credit operations remain compliant
- Bachelor's/PG degree in finance, economics, or a related field
- 7+ years of experience in credit risk analysis and underwriting with exposure to fintech lending or similar environment
- Experience managing a team and providing leadership and guidance
- Experience working with credit scoring models and other automated underwriting tools
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to changing priorities and deadlines
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.