Senior Account Manager at Etaash Consultants
Views:492 Applications:144 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:92
Head - Credit Ratings & Research Operations - BFS (15-20 yrs)
Reporting to the Head of Credit Operations in Chicago, this person will lead a fast-growing analytical team of 45+ credit analysts located in Mumbai. This position will be a vital part of the global credit ratings operations leadership team. You will operate both as an operational leader and a strategist determining our location strategy and leading our team of credit analyst and leaders to continue building robust analytical operations backed by a strong innovation mindset. You will continuously develop the people and the processes to drive the growth of our talent, ratings and operational productivity.
- Establish a vibrant, high-performing, results-driven culture that attracts and retains great talent who are passionate about investor success
- Partner with the global Head of Credit Operations to define and execute global credit ratings strategy
- Lead and strengthen Mumbai credit ratings analytical teams, recruit and develop the analytical capabilities of your team members, positioning them for success. Groom the next group of leaders.
- Strengthen the analytical processes and develop a culture of continuous improvement
- Collaborate with leaders globally and at Mumbai to identify synergies and drive key business strategies
- Bachelor's degree in a financial discipline; a CFA or MBA preferred
- 15 years of relevant professional experience in financial services, credit rating agency experience preferred
- Demonstrated thought leadership in credit and in-depth knowledge of credit ratings and research operations
- Proven ability to build collaborative relationships with key stakeholders across regions and building high performance teams
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills and quantitative/analytical skills
- Creative thinker who is adept at taking an analytical approach to problem solving
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.