Executive Director - Financial Services at ABC Consultants
Views:322 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
Head - Credit Process Governance - NBFC (16-18 yrs)
Our client is a large NBFC based at Mumbai.
- Preparation & maintenance of various SOP's for Credit Underwriting and Process metric.
- Review on-ground processes against signed off SOP's to ensure compliance.
- Monthly circulation of Process metric: Application TAT (turn around time), FTR (first time right), Productivity, Data Capture Quality etc., & Automation initiatives with cost -benefit.
- Monthly benchmarking of the Process metric with industry: TAT, FTR etc., to identify gaps and fix those.
- Scout for Process automation opportunities and drive execution within reasonable timelines.
- Develop Quartile approach of Branch categorization to facilitate business growth and maintain portfolio quality at Branch level.
- Monthly Review calls with Credit Heads on Process performance covering gaps, consequent action items. Once in a quarter review with Chief Business Officer and Head Credit Underwriting.
Expertise required/ Domain Knowledge:
- High level of interaction with Technology, Business & Operation units to get buy-in and drive execution & will entail travel.
- Should be highly skilled in drafting presentations for CXO level - related to the job description.
- Communication skills: English language Articulation should be excellent - both written and spoken.
No. of years of relevant experience:
- 18+ years (at least 10yrs in a Process excellence unit) & exposure to Retail Credit
Any specific specialization/education:
- Commerce Graduate , C.A/ B.Tech /MBA-Engineering Preferred
- Certifications: Lean Six Sigma (must) (Black Belt- preferred)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.