Head at PMS Consulting
Views:703 Applications:210 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:126
Head - Credit Policy & Risk - NBFC - CA (8-12 yrs)
- The primary role of the risk officer will be identification, measurement and mitigation of risks.
- All credit products shall be vetted by CRO from the angle of inherent and control risks.
- The profile shall be responsible for ensuring the overall quality of the lending portfolio by planning & directing all aspects of Credit Risk.
- The position will ensure an effective credit risk management programme is in place within the company, by establishing the frame work for risk management activities and driving consistent standards across the organisation.
- This role will be expected to fully understand the business and evaluate, improve and monitor it, including assisting in reporting to the Board and Board Committee.
- Identify and resolve material credit risk issues.
- Establish and manage all departmental policies and processes.
- Prepare reports deemed necessary to convey loan and portfolio to management and board.
- Interact with Executive Management as well as leadership of all departments to facilitate the accomplishment of company goals.
- Complete reviews/ projects and additional work within specified timescales and in line with departmental standards.
- Oversee the Credit Risk Committee
- Participate in Finance & Treasury activities
- Oversee changes to the Credit Policy, risk appetite and risk limits.