Managing Partner at Kairos Consulting India
Views:2018 Applications:149 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:127
Head - Credit Policy & Monitoring - BFSI (12-16 yrs)
- Build and design the Risk and Credit Policy framework for unsecured portfolio with presence across India.
- Define and monitor risk appetite & portfolio performance triggers.
- Develop score card based automated credit underwriting system.
- Ensuring the customer portfolio meets the quality measures.
- Industry benchmarking & best practices
- Managing internal stakeholders in addition to regulators and governing bodies.
- Ensure that implementation of all the activities comply to the risk and compliance guidelines
- Our client is looking for a high caliber individual with strong experience in credit policy for Unsecured loans.
Requirements Include :
- MBA / CA with 12-16 years of experience in Credit Risk, Scoring, Policy in reputable Financial Services firm
- Hands-on in building and designing Risk management best practices, track record in building Risk and Credit Policy framework from scratch will be an advantage
- Data driven person, strong analytical skill and proficiency in data analytical tools
- Capacity to perform strategic thinking in terms of expanding and accelerating business growth
- Leadership skills, strong management performance, self-driven
- Effective communication and presentation skills