Head - Credit Policy - Consumer Durable Loans (10-15 yrs)
- Responsible for developing credit policy & appraisal guidelines and monitoring framework for CD/PL/BL.
- Design and formulate programs/policy to enhance growth and profitability of the consumer Durable / Personal loan portfolios /BL.
- Work with stakeholders in areas pertaining to product enhancement, policy changes, marketing offers, campaigns, pricing, process improvements etc.
- Strive for digitization of critical processes and eagerness to learn and implement new relevant technologies for the businesses.
- Work with product heads to reach untapped customer segments, strengthen product portfolio and help mitigate margin compression.
- Develop comprehensive process flow for CD/PL/BL business, early warning triggers and portfolio management.
- Oversee the design and implementation of new age underwriting and risk norms for lending products like - consumer durable finance, personal loans etc, offered digitally
- Experience in team management
- Serving as subject matter authority on financial and statistical markets model development and validation expertise.
- Take the ownership of portfolio quality and performance & oversee metrics to monitor product.
- Should have thorough understanding of the evolving practices for the management of credit risk and regulatory requirements in the industry.
- Provide inputs to develop Risk and business analytics for the credit portfolio to support strategy decisions including development and re-calibration of Risk models.
- Achieve high degree of automation in credit decision process required from a digital lending platform.
- Co-ordinate effectively with vendor teams, collection team and internal product team to align the credit policy with product features envisioned.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.