Head - Credit Policy - Consumer Durable Loans (10-15 yrs)
- Responsible for developing credit policy & appraisal guidelines and monitoring framework for CD/PL/BL.
- Design and formulate programs/policy to enhance growth and profitability of the consumer Durable / Personal loan portfolios /BL.
- Work with stakeholders in areas pertaining to product enhancement, policy changes, marketing offers, campaigns, pricing, process improvements etc.
- Strive for digitization of critical processes and eagerness to learn and implement new relevant technologies for the businesses.
- Work with product heads to reach untapped customer segments, strengthen product portfolio and help mitigate margin compression.
- Develop comprehensive process flow for CD/PL/BL business, early warning triggers and portfolio management.
- Oversee the design and implementation of new age underwriting and risk norms for lending products like - consumer durable finance, personal loans etc, offered digitally
- Experience in team management
- Serving as subject matter authority on financial and statistical markets model development and validation expertise.
- Take the ownership of portfolio quality and performance & oversee metrics to monitor product.
- Should have thorough understanding of the evolving practices for the management of credit risk and regulatory requirements in the industry.
- Provide inputs to develop Risk and business analytics for the credit portfolio to support strategy decisions including development and re-calibration of Risk models.
- Achieve high degree of automation in credit decision process required from a digital lending platform.
- Co-ordinate effectively with vendor teams, collection team and internal product team to align the credit policy with product features envisioned.