Head - Credit Control - Electrical Goods/Lubricant (15-20 yrs)
Head - Credit Control
- We have job opportunity for the position of Head - Credit Control based at Mumbai location. Kindly find below job details for your reference .
Experience : 15-20 Years
Qualification : Graduate / CA / CMA / ICWA / MBA
Preferred Industry : Electrical Goods / Lubricant
Location : Mumbai
Role : Head Credit Control / Collections / Recovery - B2B Business
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITY :
- Head the credit control division, mitigate credit risk
- Reviewing credit applications and credit references to set credit limits and ensure credit worthiness
- Preparing journal entries, credit notes etc.
- Interacting with key customers, government accounts for Collections/ECGC/EMD's/BG's/Forms etc.
- Should be managing payment processes of Electricity Boards, Railways, BHEL, NTPC etc.
- Financial evaluation of customers before granting/enhancing of credit limits
- Managing legal remedies for collecting payment against disputed bills & protracted defaults.
- Pursue recovery of money from stuck receivables
- Using system based, technology-based applications in the credit control function
- Manage DSO
- Implement and take initiative to strengthen company credit control department
- Should be managing large customer base >1000
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES:
- Aggressive and having good convincing capacity and negotiation skill.
- Well versed knowledge in SAP and basic legal knowledge is must.
- Excellent Team Management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills especially during difficult customer negotiations
- Ability to build relationships with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to multi-task
- Software skills, including SAP, Advance Excel etc.
- Should have managed B2B large customer base