Assistant Manager at People Tree Consultant
Views:5492 Applications:140 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Head - Credit Administration - Bank (14-20 yrs)
Looking for professionals with a leading private sector bank in Credit Administration department with experience in handling post sanction documentation, loan disbursements, limit settings etc.
Experience: 14-20 years exp
Job Location: Mumbai
Job Profile -
- Effective coordination ensuring seamless Client onboarding, amendment and closing.
- Ensure timely KYC & other regulatory compliance including re-certification.
- Coordinate Clients- account management and daily monitoring tasks with due liaising with RM, Ops & Client.
- Active participation in credit documentation preparation and validation for Corporate Clients.
- Responsible for document execution and document safe keeping.
- Credit administration - credit line implementation, draw-down, prepayment, rollover, fee billing, accounts administration, covenant management and periodic client data submission management.
- Track & monitor Client's request until full closing with due recording in prescribed system.
- Deposits processing and loan disbursal via prescribed workflow systems.
- Facilitate clearance of exceptional transactions, limit management & discrepancies including account monitoring.
- Manage Client inquiries, requests & grievances with due coordination with RMs, ITO and other stakeholders.
- Provide primary support to Client for electronic banking platform use including documentation.
- Effective coordination of inactive and dormant clients.
- Ensure timely & accurate response on audit requests and other Client confirmations.
- Active involvement and support in Bank's audit requirements.
Team People Tree
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.