Business Head at Executive Hiring
Views:1204 Applications:202 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
Head - Corporate Treasury - FMCG - CA (15-17 yrs)
Executive Hiring is looking for a Head - Treasury for an FMCG, based at Bangalore.
CA with 15-17 years of Post Qul exp. in the field of Corporate Treasury Reporting role in an organisation of repute.
We're looking for an enthusiastic, detail-oriented professional for this role which will be reporting to the Director.
The person will be responsible for defining and executing world class treasury accounting, reporting practices, controllership of global treasury and managing treasury back-office process. The candidate will also possess strong management and team leadership competencies. This individual must be a leader who is a change agent and driver of innovation, willing to challenge the status quo from both an operational and team perspective. You will play a critical role in ensuring we continue building a world-class treasury reporting and control function while partnering across other functional teams to ensure our systems and processes are running smoothly.
- Managing Treasury Back Office (BO) and Middle Office (MO) activities.
- Lead, support, and develop the teams of 15 people while driving efficiency & automation to keep up with the demands of our diverse business.
- Team leadership through active recruiting and managing of talent including, motivating, coaching, training and mentoring team members.
- Financial accounting & reporting under IFRS (including disclosures in Annual Reports).
- Support in statutory accounting and reporting of finance companies.
- Ensure compliances to the Treasury Policy and report to the Treasury Leadership team.
- Management reporting on treasury activities enabling senior management to make informed decisions.
- Forecasting of global Finance Cost and tracking actuals versus Forecast, provide analytical insights to the Treasury Leadership team to optimize finance costs
- Streamline, maintain & improve processes and internal controls.
- Responsible for external audit engagement.
- Provide expertise support globally on:
Hedge accounting and reporting including documentation
Accounting for all Treasury instruments (Bonds, FX including Derivatives reporting such as Interest rate Swaps and Cross Currency interest rate swaps, Options etc)
Valuation of financial instruments.
- Responsible for settlements, confirmations and reconciliation of all financial flows
- Responsible for Treasury System master data including the set-up of valuation curves, methodology of valuation of financial instruments.
- Ensure robust documentation of all treasury reporting processes and ensure it is maintained year over year.
- Drive Digitization in the team functions
- Lead and collaborate on projects for Treasury Reporting and Controls and allied functions.
In case this of interest to you, please upload your profile.
For any further clariy, please feel free to reach out to Sanjoy @ 90469-68619.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.