Head - Corporate Strategy - Infrastructure (15-20 yrs)
Head -Corporate Strategy
Our client is a leading Indian Conglomerate in multiple business including infrastructure where they are growing
Job Description :
- Develop strategy for the group and for each of the company businesses
- Propose new initiatives with clear business case
- Set aspiration for the group and for all business
- Develop long term financial forecast
- Review and challenge annual operations plans prepared by businesses
- Collaborating with leadership, special committees, and consultants to execute strategies.
- Drive Digital Transformation initiatives .
- Communicating strategy effectively throughout the company.
- Ensuring suitable metrics are in place to measure performance and progress.
- Formulation of Strategies to enter new geographies or new business models
- Identifying and evaluating new business opportunities in a structured process
- Focused strategies on building strong relationships with corporate and strategic partners and clients
- Engage directly with all internal and external stakeholders to develop comprehensive business strategies, operational effectiveness initiatives, workplace strategies, competitive landscape and benchmarking, and internal visioning sessions
- Exploring opportunities for technology and business partnerships for complementing the growth plans.
- Identifying and evaluating potential business process improvements as part of overall strategy with a view to enhance productivity and profitability.
- Sharing information with Group MD & business heads on macro environment, latest trends, and competition and business practices and also working closely with Group MD /Business Unit Head to identify and evaluate organic and inorganic growth and diversification opportunities