Executive Search - Financial Services at ABC Consultants
Views:1208 Applications:260 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Corporate Social Responsibility - Consulting/Foundation (15-20 yrs)
Position Summary :
- Reporting to and directly working alongside the MD; the Head will play a critical role in developing and implementing Operations and
- Development Strategy for the Foundation.
- S/he is required to come with an entrepreneurial rigour, willing to grow the Foundation drastically over the next few years.
- The Head will be responsible for overseeing all operational responsibilities within the Foundation, managing teams and high network stakeholders, as well as implementing their strategic excellence to drive the Foundation's growth.
- S/he should be a seasoned and mature leader with at least 20 years of experience; preferably with some experience in leading a Foundation, non-profit or a CSR division.
- S/he should be someone who is strategic, creative, energetic, entrepreneurial and resilient, with experience in managing teams and diverse stake-holders.
- Desirable academic qualification includes Business Management, Social Entrepreneurship, Business Administration or related degree from a reputed university
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.