Senior Manager - HR at Edtech Startup by Hero Group
Views:1254 Applications:263 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:59
Head - Corporate Relations & Career Services - EdTech Startup (10-15 yrs)
About Us :
- Would you like to be part of an exciting, innovative and high-growth EdTech startup from one of the largest and most well-respected business houses in the country - the Hero Group?
- The illustrious and renowned US$5 billion diversified Hero Group is a conglomerate of Indian companies with primary interests and operations in automotive manufacturing, financing, renewable energy, electronics manufacturing and education. The Hero Group (BML Munjal family) companies include Hero MotoCorp, Hero FinCorp, Hero Future Energies, Rockman Industries, Hero Electronix, Hero Mindmine and the BML Munjal University.
- As part of our continuous efforts to reach out to more and more students across the country, we are in the process of building a new edtech platform. Our vision is to offer uniquely designed programs across domains and functions that are mapped to real roles and industry-demand. The focus will be on disrupting and reimagining university education & skilling for working professionals by offering high-impact online certification and degree programs. It's time to put the fun back in learning!
Role and Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain relationships with corporates for placement tie-ups as well as other strategic alliances
- Leading the entire corporate engagement and strategy for placing students
- Ensure placement of 100% eligible learners, while driving ROI for the learners
- Responsible for end-to-end student placement preparation and career counselling
- Responsible for industry live projects and interactions in the form of Industry Leadership Series, Webinars, Hackathons, Meetups
- Building a team and setting up internal processes to achieve the above objectives
- Build and manage all third-party alliances and partnerships as per business requirements
- Graduate/Post-graduate from a Tier 1 institute
- Overall experience: minimum 10 years experience in corporate relations and partnerships
- University or Ed-tech experience (Higher education / Professional education) is a must
- Experience of building business/team from scratch will be an advantage