Head - Corporate Relations - B2B Sector (7-12 yrs)
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- As Head of Corporate relations Team this role is crucial and forms the back-bone of the process. The objective is to bring new businesses and foster the existing ones.
- Visiting Corporate clients and onboarding them with us to expand our Client Base.
- Visiting schools and sharing the Concepts and USPs to generate leads
- Responsible for Designing and Conduction Webinars and Seminars with reduced costing and generate potential lead for sale conversion
- Conceptualize, Design promotional material and launch marketing campaigns.
- Responsible for Sales & Corporate tie-up activities for Placement and New Course Launch.
- Develop and execute plans for Sales activities and generate leads.
- Forecast market needs; Identify key segments and develop a Market positioning plan to target key segments.
- Generating new business opportunity for organization
- Retain existing Clientele by providing them best experience possible.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS - Degree with Relevant Experience in the Frontline Sale and Client Relations
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Hands-on experience with CRM Management/ technology
- Great storytelling skills
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
ADDITIONAL NOTES - Travelling is a must requirement. 60-70% will be travelling