Senior Consultant at Rini Search Services
Views:922 Applications:359 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Head - Corporate Marketing - Home Appliances (10-20 yrs)
The Home Appliances Division was started in 1991 with the vision to revolutionise the way Indians live. Over two decades, we have grown in strength to become a word synonymous with home solutions. Through a constant evolution of the very best Washing Machines, 100% Clothes Dryers, Dishwashers, Microwave Ovens, Air Conditioners, Refrigerators, Cooker Hoods and Modular Kitchens
Job Location: Goa
Designation: Head - Corporate Marketing
Reporting to - CEO
- Responsible for Corporate Marketing Professional in Retail, Brand Building & Engagement,BTL activation and Digital Marketing, Retail Marketing, Retail Activation and Marcom Etc.
- Accountable for managing marketing activities (BTL) across National Level through regions and Branches Lead generation through various ATL, BTL activities across the National Level by direct participation, sponsorship, co-branding etc. Effectively measuring on ROI of the event.
- Studying the market for prospects and developing strategies to enhance business. Developing marketing collaterals for all marketing activities and events/exhibition-coordinating copy and design.
- Conceptualizing and implementing sales promotional activities as a part of market development and brand building effort.
- Providing assistance in achieving financial targets for the year for the National Level via different promotional and marketing activities.
- Accountable for End to End management for all co branded marketing programs with partners through tieups and alliances.
- Demonstrated efficiency in developing corporate tie-ups for continuous revenue generation and adding to the top-line and bottom-line of the company.
- Acting as the interface between market and back end for product integrity/improvement.
- Manpower Management & Development: Supporting selection process and developing people through continuous training & feedback system.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.