Head - Corporate Legal & Compliance - FinTech - LLB + CS (10-13 yrs)
Head of Corporate and Compliance (Legal + CS)
Role with RBI Register Fin tech NBFC which lends to MSMEs based on the underwriting of digital payments data. It provides finance to small business owners (MSMEs) to drive business growth that matches their ambitions. Their hassle-free loans are powered by technology innovations and leverage the digital payments ecosystem.
1. Convening and organizing board meetings, AGMs, EGMs, preparing agendas, minutes, conveying decisions
2. Follow up actions arising out of the board meetings.
3. Providing support to committees and working parties such as the Board of Directors.
4. Maintenance of statutory books and registers under the company act and liaisoning with various agencies in relation with legal and statutory requirements of companies act.
5. Filing returns and other documents with ROC.
6.Expertise in all the aspects of the Company Law, Legal and Statutory Compliances.
7. Ensuring compliance to RBI regulations concerning NBFC- s, FEMA, etc.
8. Ensuring compliance to all rules and regulations of ROC including various annual filings and representations.
9. Developing and implementing Compliance policies, processes and procedures.
10. Exposure to laws important to NBFCs such as foreign exchange laws and transaction related.
Candidate must :
1. Be a Qualified CS and with regular degree in law (LLB) from a recognized university.
2. The candidate should have at least 10-12 years of experience in handling Company Secretary and Corporate Legal functions in new age NBFCs, Fintech Lenders or large MNC/Private Sector Banks.
3. Age in the range of 35 to 40 years
4. Excellent communication and presentation skills
5. Experience in directly dealing with Board Directors and Top Management
6. Experience in leading teams, driving transformation, transition OR improvement projects in subject area
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.