Manager - Human Resource Practice at Michael Page
Views:1786 Applications:456 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:94
Head - Corporate HR - Retail/Manufacturing (8-12 yrs)
Location : Mumbai
Client : Textile Manufacturing + Retail
Reporting into the MD your responsibility will include, however not limited to, the following activities :
- Partner actively with business heads and their one/two downs to understand ongoing HR needs, anticipate and provide timely solutions on people matters.
- Finalize the HR budget for the year by estimating the cost of resources and investment requirements.
- Play a hands-on role in managing the end-to-end process of attracting and onboarding the right- talent internally / external, thereby fulfilling staffing requirements on-time. Having a hands-on understanding of the recruitment procedures (incl. tools) and implementing them with consistency.
- Plan, direct, and coordinate Human Resource Management activities of the organization to maximize the strategic use of human resources.
- Ensure a proactive HR function for employee relations, employee compensation, HR policies, and regulatory compliance.
- Develop/ maintain and update training dossier for all technical and behavioral training.
As a successful candidate you should have :
- 8-12 years of relevant experience in the Manufacturing/Retail/Textile industry.
- Hands on experience with streamlining HR policies and processes.
- Great stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.