Consultant at Michael Page
Views:2825 Applications:152 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:64
Head - Corporate Finance - Mid Markets - Banking (7-12 yrs)
Head - Corporate Finance - Mid Markets
Responsible to maintain CEO/CFO relationships with Small and Mid Market Corporate clients to originate business.
- Handling a team of Relationship Management - effective client relationship management to originate business & service client needs
- Specifically, you will determine clients' needs and devise financial solutions to meet their banking and financial advisory requirements.
Target Orientation - Ensuring stability of income from existing set of clients and exploring avenues for new income generation from existing as well as new clients. Achieving individual targets and growing account profitability, while maintaining a high service standard and compliance will be your goal.
- Product structuring - Adding value to the client and staying ahead of the competition by structuring and implementing innovative deals
- Team Management- i.e. driving and directing the team of Associate relationship managers and product managers to drive business profitability and growth.
Qualifications : CA / MBA. Only Candidates having relevant experience in BFSI Sector w.r.t Credit Analysis, Client Handling, Corporate Relationship Management will be considered.
Skills & Abilities:
Building alliances and originating new relationship with several companies in the mid corporate segment
- Good Communication Skills both written and verbal
- Negotiation skills with ability to interact with people at various levels of the organization and outside environment, strong sales and relationship management skills.
- Analytical thinking - Evaluating pros and cons, identifying key issues in complex problems/ assignments.
- Team Effectiveness and Sharing knowledge/information relevant to other team members, expecting positive expectations from others
- Process oriented - Ability to make changes in system/processes/work methods to improve performance