Consultant - Banking and Financial Services at Michael Page
Views:775 Applications:82 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:58
Head - Corporate Finance - BFS (6-12 yrs)
- Possess 6-8 years of relevant experience in financial services, i.e. structured finance products, mid-market corporate lending; preferably with an NBFC.
- Be brilliant with numbers, analysing financial statements, interpreting data and solving problems and at the same time be able to build business relationships, talk to various levels of an organisation (CXOs to analysts), get work done by various people
- Catering to the debt requirement of clients by sourcing business and offering bespoke financial products from the company's suite of products - a functional knowledge of structured debt products will be an advantage
- Sector experts in lending/investment banking in any of the following sectors: Healthcare, F&B, Restaurants/Entertainment, Apparels/Garments, Retail
- Ability to structure, discuss the deal contours with the relevant stakeholders - internal and external, and execute the transactions to meet the client's complex financing requirements (end to end) within the purview of business and regulatory requirements.
- Possess a working understanding of law and regulations and the ability to understand and negotiate complex legal documents
- Be to hold conversations and negotiations & present / articulate / position an idea compellingly
- Ability to work in cross functional team, revamp the internal process to achieve efficiency and scale
- Possess a good eye for detail and ability to work effectively under pressure
- Think strategically - convey as much in stakeholder conversations and also aid in thought leadership within the team
- Be willing to go out of her / his way to forge relationships
- Front-end product delivery to clients across various real economy sectors to mid-market and large-market corporates.
- Understanding the credit-worthiness of clients; building an intimate knowledge of the business model and the balance sheet and monitoring this on an on-going basis
- Have demonstrated acumen and intent through excellent academic record (minimum qualification - MBA in finance/CA)