Partner - Leadership Hiring at Saaki Argus & Averil Consulting
Views:1257 Applications:290 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
Head - Corporate Development & Strategy - Manufacturing/Agri (12-18 yrs)
Our client is one of the leading conglomerate of companies, looking to hire Head of Strategy and Corporate Development in Chennai.
- Provide advise on all Group level strategic initiatives with focus on organic and inorganic expansion opportunities, debt and equity structuring, capital allocation, group treasury management, equity and debt fund-raising (both private and public markets).
- Devise group level growth strategy for existing & new businesses & provide recommendations for delivering growth & value creation.
- Explore investment, growth or monetization opportunities such as acquisitions/ adjacencies, critically reviewing and evaluating existing business structures, investments & fund allocation
- Involved in the full life cycle of investments starting from analyzing new proposals, leading due-diligence, financial modelling, Industry and Market analysis, Valuation and Deal structuring.
- Explore & execute varied equity capital market transactions such as Initial Public Offering (IPOs), Qualified Institutions Placement (QIPs), Rights Issue, Open Offer, Share Buyback and liaise with external intermediaries - Legal advisors, Stock exchanges and SEBI etc.
- Lead Joint venture discussions, legal structuring & facilitate requisite documentation
- Originating and executing M&A and Private Equity transactions
- Standardization of the entire investment decision-making process (including risk assessment & financial modelling)
- Manage relationships with banks, Credit rating agencies, special audit agencies, fund houses and merchant bankers.
- Evaluation and improvement of current market strategies & potential growth opportunities in existing core sectors; scout for adjacencies & explore opportunities to pivot to newer business ventures.
- Responsible for bringing together crucial pieces of information such as strategic priorities, competitor performance, operational performance, innovations, markets, etc. from various internal and external sources in order to develop strategic options & development of actionable recommendations.
- Support business operations through analysis of key performance indicators and trends & regular analysis /reports for senior management such as the Board, business leadership and relevant stakeholders for purposes of further decision making.
- Strategic Thinking, Business and financially savvy.
- Corporate Advisory: unique cross-functional perspectives & leadership in a Strategy / Corporate Finance / Corporate Development role is preferred
- Knowledge of Corporate Finance structures, treasury concepts, banking, cash management etc.
- Adept at creating & building new businesses models
- Strong Influencing & leadership skills, high drive for results
- Hands On with strong implementation ability
- Ability to understand the markets on the ground supported by data, building business feasibility with operating plans and transforming the same in real time
- Excellence in risk and quantitative analysis, financial reporting, capital expenditure analysis, executive presentations & new product development analysis
- Ability to envision and provide solutions
- Good project management skills; sound judgment & analytical
Qualification & Experience:
- Bright Management Graduate; suave with excellent Pedigree both Academic & Professional
- Ideal Candidate must have at least 12 years+ relevant experience in either Strategy Consulting, Corporate Finance or Investment Banking / Investing / Corporate Development - or a combination of such roles.
- Recent India Experience is desired
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, coordination and presentation skills
- Ambitious, strong self-initiative, good analytical skills and judgement
- Focus on scaling new ventures and commercial diligence on investments
- Alliance creation & Portfolio Management
- A candidate for this position will additionally have a proven ability to generate new outlooks of the business on the market through trend forecasting, experiential marketing & innovation.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.