Director at Connexio Search
Views:1133 Applications:229 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Head - Corporate Development & Investor Relations (6-15 yrs)
Head of Corporate Development and Investor Relations - B2C Unicorn
- One of India's fastest growing and most exciting B2C unicorns is looking for a VP Finance to head Corporate Development and Investor Relations
- The company is the undisputed market leader in its space and has some of the world's leading VC firms in its cap table.
- The successful candidate will come with a strong buy side, investment banking or corporate development background and would ideally have experience with the TMT sector or working with startups.
The role will involve :
- Playing a key role in managing fundraising and acquisitions
- Overseeing preparation and maintenance of the financial model ; modelling projections and working with the business planning team as well as other teams across the organization to discuss, negotiate and finalize projections for important assumptions and business milestones in the model
- Playing a key role in stakeholder interaction with institutional investors (existing & potential investors)for example: facilitation of data requests, executive preparation for investor meetings and making sure key investor information and documentation is up to date
- Managing the company's relationships and coordinating with various service providers such as investment banks and external subject matter (tax, legal, accounting, valuations etc) experts as well as statutory authorities (SEBI, RBI, Bankers, Trustees, Auditors),
- Collaborating cross-functionally to determine key narratives and messaging to the investment community, determining the key metrics to be driven by the company and establishing/communicating the road map to enhance these metrics
- Conducting market research, monitoring the competitive landscape, and developing an informed perspective on the ecosystem
- Driving strategic initiatives across the company
- 6+ years of relevant experience in M&A banking, private equity, venture capital or corporate development.
- Experience with the VC/startup ecosystem will be welcome
- Experience in coordinating with and managing external stakeholders such as regulators, investors, bankers, consultants etc
- Experience in managing transactions - a high degree of relevant modelling skills will be expected
- Strong communication skills ; oral and written (including presentation skills)
- Strong problem solving and communication abilities; is organized and efficient
- Strong analytical skills and ability to connect the dots with business realities
- Proven ability to meet deadlines in high-paced work environment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.