Partner at Value Find Consultants
Views:1239 Applications:333 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Head - Corporate Communications/Public Relations - Business Conglomerate (10-15 yrs)
- Align corporate communication to corporate strategy
- Develop and execute strategic plans in line with emerging business trends to:
- Elevate Corporate brand through cohesive message strategy that resonates with internal and external audiences:
- Execute distinct plans to engage different stakeholders
- Build Effective messaging through sustained communication
- Develop strong partnerships within and its eco-system to ensure brand messaging is consistent across the enterprise.
- Build Impactful integrated plans with B2C and B2B brand teams to enhance awareness and drive customer buying behaviour
- Create plans to drive corporate profile and reputation
- Possess strong relationships with senior editors, reporters and 3rd party influencers
- Strong Reputation and Issues management experience
- Exposure and Experience in Digital Communications
- Drive employee engagement on internal communication platforms
- Measure impact & Iterate on strategies, programs, and campaigns
- Shape and inspire a dedicated team that works collaboratively across the organization including consultants and outside vendors.
- Manage budgets, expenses, and investments to ensure the suitable returns
- Strategise and drive digital PR initiatives for the brand in line with business goals.
- Develop and manage the content strategy for the group
- Monitor the online reputation of the brand
- Build thought leadership through recognition platforms, speaker and sponsorship opportunities
- Understand and cultivate distinct digital PR strategies and voices across multiple businesses
- Working closely with Business units and strategizing respective BUs- digital PR activities to establish thought leadership- New product launches, market updates, and industry stories.
- Regularly research and source partners/influencers, create relationships and maintain a database of online and offline contacts.
- Plan and scout online content opportunities for visibility of master brand and respective BUs.
- Plan and create IPs and properties for the brand by means of events and conclaves
- Mitigate and manage crisis situations, and prepare a communication plan for the same
- Working closely with the Digital teams to ensure seamless digital and PR outcomes for businesses
- Constantly research and test new PR and link-building tactics
- Integrated Communications & PR Strategy
- Reputation Management including Crisis management
- Building the Company Brand
- Digital PR
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.