Head - Corporate Communications - Consumer Products (15-20 yrs)
We are looking for a candidate with professional experience in Corporate Communications function its Consumer Brands as well as B2B Products and Solutions among relevant audiences and stakeholders - internal and external.
Strengthen corporate reputation and brand as well as its influence as a national and global thought leader with strong focus on innovation, engineering, sustainability, talent.
Integrated Communications & PR Strategy, Reputation Management, Crisis management, Branding and Digital PR
1. Align corporate communication to corporate strategy.
2. Develop and execute strategic plans in line with emerging business trends.
3. Execute distinct plans to engage different stakeholders.
4. Build Effective messaging through sustained communication.
5. Develop strong partnerships within the organisation and its eco-system to ensure brand messaging is consistent across the enterprise.
6. Build Impactful integrated plans with B2C and B2B brand teams to enhance awareness and drive customer buying behavior
7. Create plans to drive corporate profile and reputation.
8. Measure impact & Iterate on strategies, programs, and campaigns .
9. Shape and inspire a dedicated team that works collaboratively across the organization including consultants and outside vendors.
10. Manage budgets, expenses, and investments to ensure the suitable returns.
11. Work closely with HR team in creating a stronger employer brand to attract talent.
14. Assist business units to create impact in events like trade shows, exhibitions, showroom inauguration, product launch, media interaction.
1. 15+ years of PR and corporate communications experience in consumer-oriented organizations.
2. Experience in handling both B2B, B2C businesses preferred
3. Thorough understanding of key communications trends and practices in a fast-evolving media and communication environment including Digital
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.