CEO at Exceed Consulting
Views:760 Applications:191 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Head - Corporate Communications - Bank (15-20 yrs)
Head - Corporate Communications - Bank
A Leading Private Bank is looking out for a Head - Corporate Communications to be based at Mumbai.
- The individual would develop a world-class communications plan for directly managing communications activities that promote, enhance, and protect the organization's brand reputation.
- Responsible for the development, integration, and implementation of a broad range of public relations activities relative to the strategic direction and positioning of the organization and its leadership.
- This individual will be an ambassador for the organization and will need to build relationships with the media.
- The goal is to advance the organization's position with relevant constituents, as well as to drive broader awareness and donor support for the organization.
- Responsible for varied and integrated communications products and services including: newsletters and other print publications; web, e-news and other online communications; media and public relations; and marketing.
Communications Strategy, Vision and Leadership :
- Develop and implement an integrated strategic communications plan to advance brand identity; broaden awareness of its programs and priorities; and increase the visibility of its programs across key stakeholder audiences
- Create marketing/public relations strategy that will allow leadership to cultivate and enhance meaningful relationships with targeted, high-level external audiences, including the media and key influencers
- Identify challenges and emerging issues faced by the organization. Work with leadership team and staff to recognize internal and external communications opportunities and solutions, and define and execute appropriate strategies to support them
- Serve as communications counsellor to leadership
Communications Operations :
- Oversee development of all print communications including the annual report, marketing collateral materials and electronic communications including website and new media; manage relationships with associated vendors
- Serve as a spokesperson and lead point person on media interactions that help promote and/or impact the organization
- Exercise judgment to prioritize media opportunities, and prepare talking points, speeches, presentations and other supporting material as needed
- Actively engage, cultivate, and manage press relationships to ensure coverage surrounding bank programs, special events, public announcements, and other projects
- Oversee the day-to-day activities of the communications function including budgeting, planning and staff development
Team Development/Management :
- Recruit and manage a communications team to support the development and execution of the communications strategy
- Promote a culture of high performance and continuous improvement that values learning and a commitment to quality
- Mentor and develop staff using a supportive and collaborative approach on a consistent basis
- Establish and monitor staff performance and development goals, assign accountabilities, set objectives, establish priorities, conduct annual performance appraisals, and administer salary adjustments