Director at Enrich & Enlight Business consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:2877 Applications:577 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
Head - Corporate Communications (10-20 yrs)
- Develop and implement a comprehensive corporate communication & CSR strategy that supports the organization's mission and objectives.
- Manage and direct the communication team to ensure consistent messaging across all internal and external communications, including public relations/media communications and social media.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, including media houses, PR agencies, industry associations, government agencies, NGOs and community leaders.
- Partner with channel marketers and follow messaging strategies to develop PR plan, generate storylines, write press release, and maintain local media contact in supporting to marketing campaigns
- Lead crisis management efforts and provide guidance to executive leadership during sensitive situations.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Marketing, HR, and Legal, to ensure consistent communication across the organization.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and emerging technologies to continuously improve communication strategies
- Partner with the D&I Team on all matters related to diversity and inclusion
- Develop and manage budgets, timelines, and performance metrics.
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- Manage and direct CSR programs, including philanthropy, community outreach, and sustainability initiatives.
- Develop and maintain partnerships with non-profit organisations and governing bodies.
- Raise awareness of the company's social responsibility commitments through marketing and communication
- Develop and implement a global branding strategy that aligns with the organization mission and values.
- Manage and direct brand development and deployment across all communication channels, including social media.
- Develop a strong brand voice and maintain brand integrity across all platforms of communication.
- Manage and direct external events, including conferences, tradeshows, and other industry events and internal communication efforts, including employee newsletters, town hall meetings, and other internal events.
- Communicate and work closely with business leaders, employees and talent acquisition to ensure true understanding of corporate culture and what it means to their business, the overall organization, and our audience.
- Partner with all areas of Human Resources including Organizational Effectiveness HR Programs, Talent Acquisition and Employee Events in the spirit of fostering a best in class culture in line with mission, vision and values
Experience & Competencies:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Communications, Public Relations, CSR, or related field.
- 15+ years of experience in corporate communication and CSR, including strategic leadership roles.
- Experience in leading a team of Marketing, Communications and Design professionals
- Demonstrated knowledge and proficiency with communications technologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate complex concepts to a variety of audiences.
- Experience in crisis management and issue resolution.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills with the ability to handle multiple projects and meet tight deadlines.
- Proven track record in building and managing high-performing teams.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships and work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Minimum 10 years of middle management experience, with a minimum of 2 years as Head