Leadership & Niche Hiring at Saaki Argus Averil Consulting
Views:514 Applications:146 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Head - Corporate Communication - IT/ITeS (20-25 yrs)
Head- Corporate Communication
Our client is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company. Our client delivers digital transformation and technology services from ideation to execution, enabling Global 2000 clients to outperform the competition. They take an agile, collaborative approach to creating customized solutions across the digital value chain. Their deep expertise in infrastructure and applications management turns IT into a strategic asset.
- Design and execute an integrated communications- internal & external and messaging strategy aligned with Organizations overall business and people priorities.
- Support the company's senior leadership, industry groups as well as corporate functions on all external and internal communication needs.
- Translate corporate developments into meaningful and high-impact narratives for various stakeholders.
- Track key performance metrics, action feedback, and fine-tune plans and approaches, as needed.
- Build thought leadership to enhance the reputation of the company and its senior executives.
- Communicate to diverse stakeholders and influencers leveraging the latest communication trends, the right mix of communication channels, as appropriate.
- Build relationships with the media and enable global PR partners/agencies to deliver to their full potential .
Candidate Requirement: A Post Graduate in Communications/ PR with 20+ years of experience from IT / ITES -Service Organization
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.