Director - Operations at Core Edge Solutions
Views:3533 Applications:312 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:81
Head - Corporate Communication - Advertising Firm (10-18 yrs)
We are looking for Corporate Communication Manager for our client at Goa
Accountability Performance Indicators
- Deploy Corp. communication strategic planning framework.
- Design, develop, plan and execute corp. communication strategy for addressing targeted stakeholders (Government, Society, Investors, Industry associations, Airlines, Customers, Concessionaires, etc.)
- Seek approval for the same on the rolling basis every year with CEO
Engage with Key Stakeholders
a) Govt. & Industry associations
b) Print Media
c) Electronic Media
d) Social Media
e) Social Opinion Makers
f) Local/ Neighborhood community - Create Corporate Image.
- Build & leverage the Brand.
- Position Company as a Socially & Environmentally responsible corporate citizen.
- Develop and sustain cordial relationships with key stakeholders.
- Advertisement and publicity effectiveness by deploying appropriate tools and techniques.
- Periodically publish positive messaging via appropriate media and Monitor news with respect to industry/ group.
- Create marketing and promotional materials, both print and electronic.
- Develop and manage social media content and develop relevant topics to reach the company's target audience.
- Build and monitor online reviews to enhance reputation.
- Measure and course correct Corp. communication effectiveness from time to time
- Identify and implement Metrics to measure Corporate communication effectiveness of Print, Electronic and Social Media initiatives and course correct strategy backed up with the implementation plan to meet the intended business needs.
- External Internal
- GoG and GOI,
- Print and Media Houses,
- Industry associations
- Socio-Political representatives,
- Social opinion makers
- Neighborhood community Leadership Team of GGIAL,
- Corporate communications team (Region/ Sector/ Group)
- CEO / BCM / GHB
Financial Dimensions :
- Effective Communications Strategy to realize the business value associated with an investment of about Rs.2,000 Crores
Other Dimensions :
- Interaction with Multi-dimensional stakeholders with appropriate grace, humility, and teamwork
Skills & Knowledge
Educational Qualification :
- Any Graduate/ Post graduate in Mass Communications/ Public Relations/ Journalism.
- Relevant and Total Years of Experience
- Candidates with demonstrated experience of about 15 years in Corporate Communications function.
- Good knowledge and understanding of current and projected trends in digital media/social media.
- Candidates with working experience in the Goan region will be an added advantage.
Core Edge Solutions LLP
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.