Recruiter at Primohunt Corporate Services
Views:419 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Head - Corporate Audit - FMCG/Automobiles (15-25 yrs)
Qualification : CA - Chartered Accountant
Experience : overall 15 to 25 yrs & out of min 5+ years experience after post CA completion. Should have worked as Auditor for Manufacturing companies.
Work location : Hyderabad
Age Band : max 50 yrs
Your reporting to : CEO and all unit Auditors will report to you (Corporate Audit Head)
Job Purpose :
- Responsible for Strict Adherence of SOPs, Statutory Compliances. Coordinate with Plant as well as Corporate teams for smooth Pre Audit and Internal Audit procedures.
- Track and Present the Audit Observations with current implementation status, action owner and target timelines to CEO.
Job description :
- Critical Review and follow up for Monthly Pre Audit Report & Statutory Compliance Report from the plant and presenting to the Management.
- Identification, evaluation and recommending appointment of internal auditors and physical verification auditors, if any.
- Quarterly Internal Audit Report & Compliance. Coordination with the team at Corporate and Plant & sharing the required information and compliance to the Internal Auditor to complete the Audit with in stipulated time.
- Tracking closure of all agreed actions in internal audit and pre audit reports.
- Review of Comparatives proposals of PO's/WO's.
- Review of SOP Deviation and it's implementation
- Review of SOP's and giving inputs for further improvement/modification.
- Capital Budget and vetting of capex plans. Review of Capital budgeting in terms of P/V Ratio, BEP, Pay Back Period and IRR.
- Review of Annual Budgets preparation process and Monthly consumption of Budget with Actual.
- Review of monthly KOP's & Physical Verification reports.
- Review of Daily Performance Monitoring Report (DPMR). Highlighting the deviation with Budgeted/Standard KOP's and giving input for further improvement.
- Coordinate for management testing of Internal Financial Controls
- Any other works assigned from time to time by top management
- Training and support to Pre-Auditors team at Units
Required Functional Competencies :
- Good knowledge & application of internal audit and internal financial control principles
- Through in accounting principles
- Knowledge of GST and other tax related matters
- Ability to coordinate with external auditors, Top management
- Good presentation skills to submit the Audit observations to the management
- Good coordination ability with team.
- Include travel requirements to plants (about 25% to 40% depending on season / non-season)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.