Recruitment Consultant at Bask HR
Views:313 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Head - Corporate Affairs & Government Alliances - Auto/Transport (10-24 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Responsible for working with Central & State governments as well as understand and disseminate complex technical and policy issues.
- Responsible for influencing and advocating policy positions and lobbying for favorable local, state & central governmental policies and regulations to promote the entity's business interests
- Representing the organization on local and state legislative and regulatory matters and implementing all phases of our policy strategy to ensure government policies promote Entity's 's interests.
- The role needs the ability to articulate clearly and simply how apps can help improve transportation for everyone.
- The responsibility includes establishing Entity's 's brand and profile with policy makers-including governments, third parties and research institutions and report back recommendations and provide feedback to internal teams and management.
- Develop and execute public policy campaigns, cross-team and cross-functional projects, initiatives and events across a range of policy areas
The candidate for this position will be expected to be a thought leader both within the company and with government officials and agencies, demonstrating subject matter expertise and acting as a collaborative partner and influencer.
- 11-18 years experience in public policy environment and comprehensive understanding of the operation of the government and regulatory agencies involved in transport policy issues.
- Political and government experience in the public and/or private sector: e.g. having worked in an agency or government body; or having worked as a government affairs professional in a medium to large international corporation, trade association, law firm or consulting firm.
- Must be familiar with current policy priorities and challenges in the transport sector.
- Detailed knowledge of policy issues and analytical skills: ability to analyze business and technological impacts of policy choice and implementations.
- Executive presence; strong advocacy, communication and collaboration skills
- Must be a self-starter who can manage multiple challenges simultaneously.
- Must be willing to travel extensively.
- Preference would be given to candidates having extensive experience of working with various levels of bureaucracy in Central & State Governments E.g. NITI Aayog,CM's office, Principal Secretary - Transport, Transport Commissioner, etc.