Director at Zend Consulting Services
Views:624 Applications:84 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Head - Corporate Affairs - FMCG (20-30 yrs)
Our client is a large FMCG organization based in Delhi. They are growing rapidly and to augment their growth they are looking to hire an experienced and well-connected Corporate Affairs Head to manage relations with policy makers, influencers, PR agencies, and government bodies.
The incumbent will be part of the strategy team and will:
- Be Responsible for providing independent expert advice and support to the stakeholders on all matters relating to statutory and legislative compliance and interpretation
- To maintain good relations with Governmental agencies viz DiPP/DPIIT, Commissioner of industries, Consumer Affairs, Commerce & Industry Ministry etc.
- Liasoning with industry body representatives eg CII, FICCI, CAIT etc
- Liaise with PR agencies, Journalists and other influencers
- Manage external environment by influencing policy making related to retail industry.
- Creating and communication a favorable public image for the organization.
- Contribute in the formulation of strategy, policy and the delivery of corporate and statutory objectives.
- Advice management on acquisition of new assets
To qualify for these positions you should Have all of below:
- 20+ years of experience
- Have experience in managing Corporate Affairs & Liaison activities
- Or have experience in the ministry or as a Journalist or a senior PR professional
- Retired senior Government officers and advisors can also explore this opportunity
- Have excellent rapport with various government agencies specially those related to the Retail / FMCG industry
- Have the ability to interact with policymakers, Key influencers and Industry captains
- Have good communication skills
- Be from Delhi or willing to relocate
- Your application will be managed with strict confidence and will not be shared with anyone without your express permission.
- Compensation offered is amongst the best in the industry
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.