Director at Zend Consulting Services
Views:586 Applications:81 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Head - Corporate Affairs - FMCG (20-30 yrs)
Our client is a large FMCG organization based in Delhi. They are growing rapidly and to augment their growth they are looking to hire an experienced and well-connected Corporate Affairs Head to manage relations with policy makers, influencers, PR agencies, and government bodies.
The incumbent will be part of the strategy team and will:
- Be Responsible for providing independent expert advice and support to the stakeholders on all matters relating to statutory and legislative compliance and interpretation
- To maintain good relations with Governmental agencies viz DiPP/DPIIT, Commissioner of industries, Consumer Affairs, Commerce & Industry Ministry etc.
- Liasoning with industry body representatives eg CII, FICCI, CAIT etc
- Liaise with PR agencies, Journalists and other influencers
- Manage external environment by influencing policy making related to retail industry.
- Creating and communication a favorable public image for the organization.
- Contribute in the formulation of strategy, policy and the delivery of corporate and statutory objectives.
- Advice management on acquisition of new assets
To qualify for these positions you should Have all of below:
- 20+ years of experience
- Have experience in managing Corporate Affairs & Liaison activities
- Or have experience in the ministry or as a Journalist or a senior PR professional
- Retired senior Government officers and advisors can also explore this opportunity
- Have excellent rapport with various government agencies specially those related to the Retail / FMCG industry
- Have the ability to interact with policymakers, Key influencers and Industry captains
- Have good communication skills
- Be from Delhi or willing to relocate
- Your application will be managed with strict confidence and will not be shared with anyone without your express permission.
- Compensation offered is amongst the best in the industry