Director/Co-Founder at Rainbow HR Consulting Services
Views:407 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:67
Head - Corporate Affairs (16-18 yrs)
One of the Large Business Houses is hiring for Corporate Affairs leader - Ranchi & Raipur
The prime responsibilities include but not limited to :
Main Accountability :
- Manage relations with external stakeholders: communities, all spheres of government to ensure that Group is represented on all matters related to manufacturing sector.
- build and maintain effective relationships with key external stakeholders in order to ensure the delivery of the targets.
- Ensure the development of effective working relationships between internal and external stakeholders.
- Conducts on going environmental scanning to effect corporate positioning and implement strategies.
- Obtain all required statutory clearances/assignments and ensure smooth running of the business.
- Effectively Network with prominent influencers, in civil society and retired civil servants/experts in different fields so as to develop and nurture a support system. Also to network with Local media and prominent NGOs to minimize/maximize the brand of the company.
- Identifies potential reputation risks to the company.
- Identifies key strategic, social, political issues and takes proactive action in damage control exercise.
- Represent the Group Companies in various meetings/conferences organized by the regional Trade Bodies
- Able to facilitate effective business meetings with ease to achieve business objectives. Also follow through for effective conclusion of cases, on a mutually agreed time frame with Business/Units.
- Damage Control & Problem Solving with a sense of urgency so as to not ever loose time in course of saving damages.
- Image and brand building.
- Excellent use of business language and concise writing style.
- Ability to provide internal and external stakeholders with professional, clear and concise business communications.
- Good communication skills.; Excellent oral, proofreading and presentation skills.
- Ability to produce concise reports and memos under tight deadlines.
- Preferred BE or degree in Law, Environment, Communications
- 15 Plus years in related position with at least 2 years in a senior role where he/She has managed a small Team